- Experienced with low-level software such as drivers, kernel level development, and general bring-up and debug on the boundaries of hardware and software
- Background working on solutions based on Arm, x86 and PowerPC platforms for Linux, RTOS, and So
- Strong C and assembly knowledge
- Excellent debugging skills are critical to be successful.
- Minimum 12 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages:
- C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- In addition to the minimum requirements above, the individual shall have the following:
- At least six (6) years’ experience in an embedded product development position.
- Experience with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments
- Experience in one (1) or more of the following areas:
- application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
- Testing of embedded systems
Must have 20 years of embedded engineering experience and a high school diploma; or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and fifteen (15) years embedded engineering experience; or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and twelve (12) years embedded engineering experience.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #Dice