Fulcrum is seeking a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to support our customer.
• Design, develop, debug and modify embedded software
• Analyze requirements and determine which requirements have a software component
• Research vulnerabilities and develop proof of concepts
• Contribute to team software development efforts including design, implementation, test and release of tools.
• Perform analysis on a diverse array of systems, ranging from Windows to Linux, and embedded enterprise
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #DICE