- Experienced with low-level software such as drivers, kernel level development, and general bring-up and debug on the boundaries of hardware and software
- Background working on solutions based on Arm, x86 and PowerPC platforms for Linux, RTOS, and SoC
- Excellent debugging skills
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages:
- C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- In addition to the minimum requirements above, the individual shall possess the following:
- At least six (6) years of experience in an embedded product development position.
- Experience with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments
- Experience in one (1) or more of the following areas:
- application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
- Testing of embedded systems
- Must have a minimum of fourteen (14) years of embedded engineering experience and a high school diploma; or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and ten (10) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and seven (7) years of embedded engineering experience.
- Must have TS/SCI with FS Poly
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #DICE