- Minimum 4 years' experience in a relevant T&E role (technical or programmatic).
- Demonstrated ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Capability to operate in a highly dynamic environment to a wide variety of programmatic and technical challenges to provide high quality services and products in minimum time with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate modern office and IT equipment, and proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Energetic with an open mind, eagerness to learn, strong work ethic, dependable, flexible, capable of holding a mature conversation and listening, thoughtful, product/output/service oriented.
- Demonstrated forward thinking/proactive problem solving skill and proactively capture tasking from clients. Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
- Network design and engineering
- Creation of network related Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) equipment lists and costing
- Ability to estimate labor needed to complete planning, engineering, procurement, and installation of complex Enterprise Transport solutions
- Understanding of DISA and IC standards and processes
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities.
- Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- Must have active Top Secret clearance
If you would like to learn more about Fulcrum please take a few minutes to peruse our website http://www.fulcrumco.com/
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability