- To qualify as junior/journeyman, must have bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience; to qualify as senior, must have master's degree and 10+ years' experience.
- A minimum of 7 or more years in the US military as an officer or NCO in charge of planning operations, exercise design with a minimum of 2 years developing MSEL storylines related to intelligence products.
- Minimum five years experience in ONE of the following disciplines: 1) C-IED, EOD, WTI, CREW, Combat Engineering 2) Combat Arms with GWOT deployment experience 3) Instructor/trainer 4) Asymmetric Warfare Analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of Counter-threat network operations.
- Demonstrated experience within Joint Operations.
- Ability to analyze CCMD plans and processes to assess C-IED or other improvised threat capabilities against published standards; including, but not limited to: Universal Joint Task List, Doctrine, Command Directives, Validated Lessons Learned.
- Ability to translate exercise training audience objectives and JIDO Mission Essential Tasks into realistic exercise scenarios that test processes and ensure mutual understanding and success of JIDO's Combat Support Mission.
- Experience developing exercise scenario injects.
- Must be able to work with little to no direct supervision.
- Excellent writing and desktop publishing skills in MS Office Suite.
- Must possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance.
- A current US Passport is mandatory to be considered and maintain employment.
If you would like to learn more about Fulcrum please take a few minutes to peruse our website http://www.fulcrumco.com/
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability