Fulcrum is seeking a CI Support to Sensitive Activities Officer to support our customer at SOCOM HQ. The CI Support to Sensitive Activities Officer shall provide direct CI staff support to the counterintelligence coordinating authority assisting in the preparation and execution of all aspects of CI collection, CI production, and joint CI operations management.
• Integrate and deconflict joint CI activities with the Joint Staff and COCOMs, with emphasis on SOF enterprise Sensitive Activities:
• Provide CI support to worldwide CI operations exposing and countering foreign intelligence services and terrorist organizations and threats.
• Provide CI support to the command’s Sensitive Activities staff and subordinate elements as required.
• Identify foreign counterintelligence and security modus operandi and threats to DoD HUMINT and sensitive activities.
• Assist in evaluating Foreign Intelligence Services’ operational capabilities and effectiveness
• Assist conducting risk versus gains analysis and assessments of CI operations.
• Advise command personnel concerning foreign intelligence services capabilities based on information gained from CI operations, personal experience, research and collaboration with intelligence analysts.
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• 5 years counterintelligence experience with a military or government agency
• 4 years of experience working with USSOCOM HQ, SOF components, TSOCs, or SOF units
• Graduate of Department of Defense or Federal Counterintelligence/Law Enforcement Badge & Credentialing School.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any field
Must have active TS/SCI clearance with current (within 5 years) CI Scope Polygraph
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability