Fulcrum is looking for an experienced Senior All Source Analyst to support Special Operations in Homestead AFB, FL.
• Through analysis of all-source research and discovery, provide the common operational view on focused production requirements.
• Respond to Requests for Information (RFI’s) through a variety of products such as Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest; at various classification levels.
• Respond to assigned RFIs IAW paragraph 3.15, by researching, analyzing, and producing finished intelligence including, but not limited to, Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings (with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest), at required classification levels.
• Upload all supporting data, including geospatial files, spreadsheets, link analyses, social networking analyses, nodal analyses, and cited materials to the SOF Geospatial Enterprise (SGE) or User Defined Operational Picture (UDOP) upon completion.
• Respond to all source analyst taskings and efforts in support of the fused production process.
• Provide fused intelligence bridging geospatial and SCA analysis for strategic, operational and tactical level planning and operations.
• Conduct in-depth research using classified and unclassified data sources to locate and analyze available intelligence in support of PAS requirements.
• Collaborate with multiple internal and external POCs to ensure all aspects of a research effort are incorporated.
• Identify information gaps and develop source-directed requirements (SDR) or identify alternate sources to garner information.
• Conduct terrorism threat analysis in support of the Commander.
• Upon request, brief SOCOM/TSOC leadership, staff, visitors, and SOF on all-source matters occurring in respective AOR/AOI.
• Analyst assigned to the PAS teams will conduct analysis IAW above guidance.
• Perform tactical, operational, and strategic analysis to identify specific issues and activities of concern within the USSOUTHCOM AOR, on threat and/or illicit activity pertaining to terrorism, extremist support, radical messaging, material of concern and/or weapons of mass destruction (CWMD), and terrorism-linked Special Interest Aliens (SIA), etc.
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• 10 years’ intelligence experience in IC or DoD
• 8 years IC or DoD experience in respective Areas of Responsibility (AORs)
• 10 years intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in a DOD setting
• 2 years’ experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
• 1 year experience using ArcGIS
• 5 years’ experience utilizing Intelligence Community databases and software
Must have a Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in a national security or equivalent field or 5+ years on a PAS or HQ SCA team.
Must have active TS/SCI clearance
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability