- Must have strong understanding and practical experience with technologies like Multiprotocol Label Switching, Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), MLA Virtual Private Network (VPNs) and Traffic Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of product management concepts and how Enterprise network products are positioned and implemented.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex LAN/WAN, communications, network hardware such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways and firewalls.
- Understanding of fundamental SATCOM principles and techniques
- Experience with DoD SATCOM system engineering and operations
- Experience in back hauling ISR data and/or planning IP network circuits.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
- Understanding of DISA and IC standards and processes
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations
- Experience in a joint communications unit, joint communications support element, or SOCOM is desired
- Understanding comms architecture in Europe a plus.
- Experience in Airborne ISR is desired
- Must have Ten (10) years’ experience. Must have a Bachelors degree (degree in engineering preferred). In lieu of degree 15 years of related experience required.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance
If you would like to learn more about Fulcrum please take a few minutes to peruse our website http://www.fulcrumco.com/
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
EOE- Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability